Sunday, May 1, 2011

Good Friends

Moving to Appleton was a hard choice for us 6 years ago this August, however, the friends that we have made here makes it soooo much easier. When I moved here I didn't think I would find one of my best friends here let alone to find she is the Pastor's wife! :-) She is someone that I can go to with ANYTHING and know that I can tell her anything with confidence that it's between just her and I. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her in my life. And now that we both have kids, it is so much fun to see them becoming best friends as well. Mallory and Kamryn play together just like sisters, fight just like sisters, tattle etc. It is so neat to see them grow up together. Isaiah bless his heart tries to be one of 'em, but isn't into playing dolls and wearing heals, lol. He loves Brinley like his own sister. We are just truly blessed to have the Seabaughs in our lives.

And I guess it's not just the Seabaugh's, but as I look back on our 6 years in Appleton, I don't know that I could ever leave here. So many great friends that feel like family, who have been through my miscarriages with me, through my pregnancies with me and all of lifes ups and downs. My friends up here feel like all the great friends that I left behind in Mayville that don't get me wrong, I miss like crazy as well. But I think the balance that we have now gained since moving here is priceless. I miss my sister like nothing could explain, but we talk daily and get together as often as we possibly can, so I feel like life is good and I am very content with where my life is right now.

And I don't think I would be the person I am today without my best friend Becky as well as ALL of my other friends that I have made while here. And I know my girls will have GREAT friends here as well.

God is good and he had us move here for a reason and while it isn't always easy, we LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. I love you Jen! I know exactly what you mean; I feel the same way. Thanks for keeping me sane.

    My kids are so blessed to have your daughters, though I don't know if Gunner cares too much for Isaiah's petrified screaming - LOL!

    Now I need to go get a kleenex...sniff sniff! (But it's HAPPY sniffling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I am glad u love appleton so very much because me on the other hand thinks it sucks!!! But maybe if you lived closer we would not get along so well..heeehhheeee :) I am glad that you have adjusted so well and made so many good friends you were always better at than me anyhow...love ya Jen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janell if we lived closer I most certainly do believe we wouldn't get along as well. Which is just one more reason why it's a blessing that we live up here (most days)! :-)

    As far as friends go well..........I am just a likable person! :-)

    Love you too Janell! XXX OOO

    ReplyDelete